EN | ZH
Features of the Barcelona Travel Guide by Triposo:
• This free app has a detailed sights section with all the monuments of Barcelona.
• Eating out section with Barcelona's best restaurants.
• Discover the nightlife of Barcelona! Bars, pubs & clubs.
• Book hotels in Barcelona directly from the app.
• Travel guides for day trip destinations close to Barcelona.
• An offline map of Barcelona.
• Complete background information on Barcelona.
• App works offline.
• Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guide
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.